I'm looking at some explain output and am looking for info at
http://www.sqlite.org/opcode.html but am not seeing a couple of the opcodes
listed there. Specifically I'm looking for "SorterInsert", "SorterSort" and
"SorterNext". I'm assuming they're gonna be like the similarly named entries,
but they're not there explicitly in the list. So I'm wondering if whatever
takes care of the "This table was generated automatically by scanning the
source code from the file vdbe.c." is missing them.

I'm using a 3.15.2 CLI with SQLITE_ENABLE_EXPLAIN_COMMENTS made from the
amalgamation. The version matches what's shown on the opcode page at the moment.

addr  opcode         p1    p2    p3    p4             p5  comment
1     SorterOpen     1     3     0     k(1,B)         00
8       SorterInsert   1     3     0                    00
12    SorterSort     1     17    0                    00
13      SorterData     1     5     2                    00  r[5]=data
14      Column         2     1     2                    00  r[2]=name
15      ResultRow      2     1     0                    00  output=r[2]
16    SorterNext     1     13    0                    00