On 1/3/17, David Raymond <david.raym...@tomtom.com> wrote:
> Quick question, did something go out to the sqlite-announce mailing list for
> the 3.16.0 release? Just noticed that it got released yesterday and I'm not
> seeing a notification in my inbox or in any of my junk or spam folders. I
> confirmed I'm on the list and a password reminder request email got through
> to my inbox just fine, so I just want to make sure it's something else on my
> end here.

I should have announced it.  And I probably will.  But there are
complications....

After we tagged the release and started publishing it, E.Pasma
reported a bug against version 3.15.0, on this mailing list - a bug
that was previously unknown to us and hence was not fixed by the new
release.  And as we investigated his bug, we found another related
problem.  (Both issues have to do with the row-value feature added by
3.15.0 and both are now fixed on trunk, we believe, though we are
still testing.)

We don't know yet if there will be a quick follow-on 3.16.1 release
that fixes these problems.  I was holding off on the announcement of
3.16.0 until I figured that out.
--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org