On 2017/01/26 5:46 PM, Clyde Eisenbeis wrote:
To answer a previous question, here is an example of stCmdString contents:

   stCmdString = "SELECT fstPriority, fstInfo, fiKeyID FROM  PadTable
WHERE fstInfo LIKE '%macro%'"

This works.

Yes, and so it should, but this is what you think it /should/ end up as, we know what you intended, we are more interested in what it /actually/ ends up as...

Can you print the stCmdString after it gets assigned in your original question, and show us the text that ended up in there?

(We are skeptics to the assumption, so we want to see the real result) :)