> On 08/02/17 11:41, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
> > ​OK, glad to help. What should I do?
>
> It is nicest if whatever software/tools you already have also has some
> sort of testing (ideally automated, but a manual checklist works too).
>
> Then run the testing with the existing version of SQLite, and repeat
> with the new (draft) version.  You should see no differences in the
> results from SQLite (correctness).  You may see some performance
> improvements, and if very unlucky regressions.

​​
​Only do some very simple store and retrieve things. I'll think about how
to do something with that.
I could just do a bunch of things and send the output to a file with the
current one and the new one and check that they are the same. That can be
automated.
​

​

> Then report those differences.  Correctness is the most important, but
> performance is relevant.

​Some time ago I posted something about bad performance. I could try that
with my current and the new version.

--
Cecil Westerhof