Hi
I'm using System.Data.SQLite Nuget package and attempting to load an
extension.
All depenent libraries are in the bin\debug output directory.
Extension is 32 bit and the project is set to compile for 32 bit

Using

conn.EnableExtensions(true);    (I think this is enabled by default)
conn.LoadExtension("mod_spatialite");

works fine, but I need to use the SQL function
 and

conn.EnableExtensions(true);
SQLiteCommand cmd = *conn.Create*Command();
cmd.CommandText = @"SELECT load_extension('mod_spatialite');");
int i = cmd.ExecuteNonQuery();

raises

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException : SQL logic error or missing database
not authorized

but I am able to successfully call the function in the SQLite CLI

Could someone point out where I'm going wrong with this syntax please

Thanks