Hello Edwin!

One thing that bugs me is how the indexes could becoming corrupt ?

- Sqlite bug ?

- Hard drive fault ?

Cheers !

On 01/03/17 09:28, Edwin Yip wrote:
Update 1 after another hours of checking:

A - ' seems that the issue is related to indexes - "pragma integrity_check"
would result in errors like:

row 23465 missing from index IndexRetailItemLastModTime
row 24187 missing from index IndexRetailItemLastModTime

B - The "VACCUM" only fix the issue for a table, but the very same issue
retains for another table.

C - Re-creating the indexes seem to have fixed the problem, so far...

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 5:59 PM, Edwin Yip <edwin....@innovationgear.com>