On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 14:09 -0700, Brett Wilson wrote:
> I'm still concerned about the warnings on the web page about some
> networked file systems not supporting locking. There will be multiple
> DB connections from the same process. They might even be
> multithreaded. Might we have a problem in this case?

Most network filesystems do fcntl locks incorrectly if
at all.  An incorrect implementation of fcntl can result
in database corruption.

Apple has contributed patches to SQLite that claim
to fix this problem.  Those patches may one day find
their way into the default release.  In the meantime,
you can find the patches at:

http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=1240
--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>