Right...  I know the syntax. The problem lies in the 'value' part. Because
the text has line breaks / carriage returns, I can't figure out how to do
it appropriately from the command line.

I've tried setting the value in a bash variable, but the breaks get
interpreted and the syntax fails.

~Jake
--
Jacob D. Sylvia