On 6 Mar 2017, at 9:30pm, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:

>    https://www.sqlite.org/draft/releaselog/3_18_0.html   <--- Change log

The mention of sqlite3_set_last_insert_rowid() reminds me of a question I have:

Here’s the documentation for last_insert_rowid():

"If an INSERT occurs within a trigger or within a virtual table method, then
this routine will return the rowid of the inserted row as long as the trigger
or virtual table method is running. But once the trigger or virtual table
method ends, the value returned by this routine reverts to what it was before
the trigger or virtual table method began."

This means that each TRIGGER is its own little story, right ?  Triggers can
make their own inserts.  Which may themselves have triggers.  SQLite maintains
a happy stack of values for last_insert_rowid(), pushing and popping them each
time you enter or exit a trigger ?

Simon.