From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
rg] On Behalf Of Richard Nagle
Sent: 14 September 2005 06:56
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Intro SQL ?

Well, now I ready for the next step,
looking for a intro into SQL...

been searching google all night, found hundreds of sites,
that start off with a table, but nothing showing, how to create
a database, and place it in a directory, or in the same folder,
with the sql application.

Looking for a intro, that would show commands, to list
databases & tables that you just created... or allow you to see,
into other folders.

Again, looking for the intro to the intro of SQL.
where we start with the very basic of basic.

So, does anyone have a few links...

Major Thanks -
Rick