Hello-

In my application, I perform large number of insertions (~100K) to
create a SQLite database. The method which I currently have is
following:
  - Start a transaction
  - Insert into database (~100K inserts)
    - During the insert process, I also have to query the already
inserted
      elements in the database to establish foreign-key constraints in
my
      schema. My schema is like a graph structure, with many foreign
keys
      relationships
  - Close transaction

I am wondering if there techniques/tricks which can improve the total
insertion speed of my application. Any suggestions/feedback?

Vivek