the idea its that many tools generated (due portability and compability)
sql script with a optional keyword COMMENT on each column definition..

this its xxtremely usefull for selft container documentation for many
console users and rapid development

so manual comment using C-like cannot do that, if i have a large set of
DB's with minimal of 20 tables, its widelly tedious manage comments in that
way that some here sugest me.. and later joint the db files for work?

.. and stop of recomend me stupid guindows tools like sqlitespeed, does not
sqlite are Public Domain thanks god and aliens, but i hate all the
protected breaking-portability like all the guindows progs, the main reason
that's why we have problems porting apps

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com