On 03/16/2017 01:40 PM, Tomasz Maj wrote:
Hi,

According to my observations, "PRAGMA synchronous=...;" query affects only the standard sqlite
pager. But for zipped databases sqlite uses additional ZIPVFS pager layer which actually decide whether and
when to sync content of files associated with a database. It looks like "PRAGMA synchronous=...;"
query doesn't have any effect on zipped databases. Are my observations right? If so, is it possible to
manipulate "synchronous" flag of ZIPVFS pager?

It looks like there is not. Is it something you need to do?

Dan.