On Monday, March 20, 2017 5:00:21 PM AKDT Yuri wrote:
> Your bug tracker http://www.sqlite.org/src/rptview?rn=1 doesn't accept
> public submissions.
> A few weeks ago I reported (in this ML) the bug with blob handle being
> invalidated by the writes into unrelated tables.
> fossil timeline doesn't  show this bug as fixed, and the above bug site
> doesn't show it too.
>
> Is there anything to assure that this bug isn't forgotten?
>
> A few days ago I reported the problem with configure script and thread
> safety options. configure option --enable-threadsafe only supports two
> values for SQLITE_THREADSAFE, 0 and 1, while documentation says that the
> allowed values are 0,1,2. There was no answer, while this appears to be
> a valid problem.
>
> Isn't it better to have a separate bug report for every issue?

If you go here:

https://www.sqlite.org/src/login

You can see you can log in (if you have an account), or:

"Visitors may enter anonymous as the user-ID with the 8-character hexadecimal
password shown below."

Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design
jos...@azariah.com - Jabber: pedah...@gmail.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A