On 21 Mar 2017, at 10:58pm, Ausama Majeed <ausam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But, select query returns only the table field headers instead of the
> required record   in the following code
>
> string Query = " select ActorId, ActorType from ActorInfo where ID =" +
> tempProcess.str() +";";

For debugging purposes, please have your program display the value of sqlSelect
(or log it to an error channel, or some such thing) before it tries to execute
it.  This will allow you to figure out whether you’re getting the right value
for ID.

However, I suspect that you should worry more that you’re using
sqlite3_get_table().  That’s an obsolete call and should not be used for new
code. Instead use sqlite3_exec().

Simon.