"unconfigured means no tables, no fields, no nothing.  With SQLite, it
is possible to have an empty file, a database with a table but no
fields, etc.  The reason this concerns me is that I want to know what I
have before connecting to a file and creating a new database when I did
not intend to do that.  So, what (and why) are the steps to test the
database file to see what state it is in?

Thanks,
Dave

> I’m not sure what you mean by "unconfigured" so I’ll let other people
> write about that, or you can post to clarify.
>
> Simon.
  dave boland
  dbola...@fastmail.fm

--