I recently updated my system with the 3.2.5 version from 3.0.8. I configure
with --enable-threadsafe because I use mutliple threads to access a single
database. It had been working fine (it's the apr_dbd driver for the
apr.apache.org project), but after the upgrade I started seeing "error 21". The
library call was out of sequence. I noticed there was a change in the 3.2.4
version related to configuring the threadsafe operation that stated the
threadsafe option wasn't working. I don't understand why it was changed. I
haven't had any problems until now. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick Keiner