> Le 20 avr. 2017 à 01:13, petern <peter.nichvolo...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> 2. Here is a question.  It would be helpful to know if TRIGGERs are stored
> as prepared SQLite byte code or not.  What does the SQLite engine do
> exactly?  Anybody?

I'm answering to test my understanding, confronting it to more knowledgeable
people here on this list.  As far as I understood, SQLite will parse and
compile the trigger text as part of each statement using them.  No bytecode
compilation upfront, nor storage of it.  And that is fine by me, well in line
with the design goals of SQLite.

Please correct me as needed.

Olivier Mascia, http://integral.software