Kaspersky detects dangerous files in version 1.0.105.1 of the 'System.Data.SQLite Core (x86/x64)' package published on NuGet.
A concrete file in the package is '.\build\net45\x64\SQLite.Interop.dll'.
The detection name is 'UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic', which seems to be heuristic detection.
I believe this is false detection.
Nevertheless, there are suspicious points and the situation will not change even after a week, so we will report the situation.

It is suspected that the NuGet package has been deleted except for the latest 1.0.105.1. I do not know if this was previously, but I can not find a reason to delete past versions.

In addition, the detection result by VirusTotal which is online service is increasing more than one week ago.
Initially only 'Kaspersky' detected it as a dangerous file.
One day later, the 'ZoneAlarm by Check Point' began to show detection.
And one week later (ie current), 'TrendMicro-HouseCall' also shows detection. # However, since both look like heuristics, the authenticity of detection is unknown.

Just to be sure, I will report this.
# This depends on translation tools. I am sorry if there are strange sentences.