D. Richard Hipp a écrit :

I've changed my mind.  I think instead that there is a bug in
SQLite that caused LEFT JOINs to be computed incorrectly if one
of the terms in the ON clause restricts only the left table in
the join.
Check-in [2725] at http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/chngview?cn=2725
contains
a fix for this problem for version 3.x.  The problem has existed in
SQLite
forever (because it originates from a conceptual misunderstanding by the
code author :-)) so version 2.8.16 is still broken.  Because the problem
is obscure, I am not inclined to fix it in the 2.8.x series...

Thanks for your answer. Do you have an approximativ dateframe to see this fix incorporated in a release ?

Alain