On 06/17/2017 08:55 PM, Robert M. Münch wrote:
On 17 Jun 2017, at 13:36, Dan Kennedy wrote:

I think that changed for ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN in 3.17.0. As of 3.17, if the
changeset contains fewer columns than the database tables it is being applied
to, trailing columns are populated with their default values.
Hi, I tried this but get an error "Database schema changed" when applying the
inverted changeset.

So sqlite3changeset_apply() is returning SQLITE_SCHEMA and then calling sqlite3_errmsg() returns "database schema has changed"?

Are there any sqlite3_log() messages?

Does the error go away if you close and reopen the database handle immediately before passing it to sqlite3changeset_apply()?

Thanks,
Dan.