I want to insert a new row in my table, and while doing so setting a column to
one more than the maximum value of that column, thus:

   insert into filters (absid, filter_name, enabled, filter_order) values
(null, 'Untitled filter', 0, max(filter_order)+1)

However I get "Error: no such column: filter_order”. I had a look at the syntax
diagram for insert which would seem to permit the above.

I can do this in code anyway so it’s not a show stopper, but what have I done
incorrectly? My IDE appears to use sqlite 3.14.1.

Thanks.

--
Cheers  --  Tim