On samedi 1 juillet 2017 06:07:30 CEST Richard Hipp wrote:
> I'm confused...
>
> Are you reporting that clusterfuzz found a bug in SQLite that was
> fixed in version 3.17.0?

Seth, I can turn the Launchpad bug report as public if you wish. I marked it
privately if Ubuntu
felt it was better. I don't care that much about disclosing it publicly.

Richard, yes. I bisected the issue (heap buffer overfow read on corrupted
database, on a
SELECT on a RTree) to a commit that appeared first in 3.17.0, but the commit
doesn't
explictly mention fixing a corruption issue. It looks like more a side effect.
Ubuntu 16.04 ship
with sqlite 3.11.0 . I managed to apply the patch corresponding to the commit
on top of
3.11.0, and it fixed the issue in 3.11.0 as well, but I don't have the
expertise to know if it is a
safe backport.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com