Hi,

I'm passing on an error report from a downstream library that uses
SQLite -  https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=74883 - without having
tested that it is an accurate bug report. Apologies in advance if it
is a spurious bug report, however I don't currently have an
environment to test it trivially.

It seems that trying to open a database with the flags
SQLITE3_OPEN_READONLY | SQLITE3_OPEN_CREATE set leads to a very
non-intuitive error message of "out of memory".

Those two flags are probably nonsensical to be used together, however
the alleged error message points the user in the wrong direction to
look for the error.

Would it be possible for either incompatible flags like this to be
detected, or for the error message to be improved for this scenario?

cheers
Dan
Ack