Lapo Luchini wrote:
PS: I prefer to read the ML from gmane newsgroup interface, is there
any way I can be added to the people that can post without actually
needing to receive the emails also?

You can (kind of) post from the newsgroup - just hit Reply to Author instead of Reply to Group (or equivalent in your newsreader) and change the To: address to [EMAIL PROTECTED] This message is posted this way.

There does not seem to be any way to stop getting emails short of unsubscribing, but you can set up a filter in your mail reader to drop them on the floor.

Igor Tandetnik