I’m using FTS4, and queries involving a single MATCH expression work fine. But
if there are two MATCH expressions, the queries generated by my code fail to
compile, with an error "unable to use function MATCH in the requested context”.
Can someone explain what’s going wrong?

Example query that gets this error:

SELECT sequence, key, version, flags,
offsets("kv_default::.contact.address.street”)
FROM kv_default, "kv_default::.contact.address.street" AS FTS1
WHERE (FTS1.text MATCH 'Hwy' AND FTS1.rowid = kv_default.sequence)
   OR (FTS1.text MATCH 'Blvd' AND FTS1.rowid = kv_default.sequence)

(This is with SQLite 3.16.0 on MacOS 10.12.)

—Jens