Nelson, Erik - 2 wrote:
> Hello, I could imagine a virtual table that held all the environment
> variables, or a user-defined function to get or set environment variables.
> Does anyone know of anything in the wild along these lines?  I know how I
> would implement it, wanted to see if someone else already
> had. Erik
Hello Erik, my self-defined function pass_mprint covers only a single
environment variable. See the temporary link below.
To me it is not obvious how to deal with a set of environment variables. If
these will be identified by names, I fear the overhead of looking up names
in a list.
Edzard Pasma.

http://h1972688.stratoserver.net/sqlite_mprint/170714/