Greetings!

Thanks for this wonderful tool! Dr. Hipp and team, thanks.

A suggestion I have is that the pre-release snapshots have some type of
versioning.  Right now, when I went to a machine that I had upgraded with a
snapshot, I saw that the version was 3.20.0.  But when I compared the DLL file
size and date, they were different.  It would be nice for pre-releases to have
something to distinguish them with the new one.  I suggest “3.20.0 beta release
0” or “3.20.0 beta 201707251512”.  I know that this may damage some folks
programming, but it will save time for some of us that use multiple machines
for testing and also to distinguish between the regular releases and the
pre-releases.  Thanks.

josé