It's great idea for reproducing with two command-line shells.
Of cource, it can be reproduced with shells and here is the test code.

Note that you should really care the order for running code.

```
Command-line shell 1:
$ sqlite3
SQLite version 3.16.0 2016-11-04 19:09:39
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite .open testschema

Command-line Shell 2:
$ sqlite3
SQLite version 3.16.0 2016-11-04 19:09:39
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite .open testschema
sqlite SELECT * FROM sqlite_master;

Command-line shell 1:
sqlite CREATE TABLE test1 (i INTEGER);
sqlite PRAGMA table_info(test1);
0|i|INTEGER|0||0

Command-line shell 2:
sqlite PRAGMA table_info(test1); // test1 is already created but can't be
reached.
sqlite SELECT * FROM sqlite_master;
table|test1|test1|2|CREATE TABLE test1 (i INTEGER)