On 28 Aug 2017, at 5:50am, Csányi Pál <csanyi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I am at sqlite> prompt, I enter SQL commands to create tables for
> the database Probe.db which is a file on my disk.
>
> In the Probe.db file are those SQL commands which I just entered and
> naturally these line at the beginning of the file:
> PRAGMA foreign_keys=OFF;
> BEGIN TRANSACTION;
>
> and at the end of file:
> COMMIT;

There is something wrong with this description.  You are talking about a file
"Probe.db" on your disk.  But you describe two different contents for this file
as if they are the same thing.

Is "Probe.db" a list of SQLite commands, stored as a text file, or a SQLite
database ?  If it’s a SQLite database, can you given an example INSERT line
which was used to put data into this database ?

> How can I convert this Probe.db file into format that an Android app can uses?

The SQlite database format is identical on all platforms.  You do not need to
do any conversion just because you move the database from a computer to a
phone.  However, your description above makes me think you have just a list of
commands, not the database that these commands would make.

Simon.