Got this message:

Your mail to 'sqlite-users' with the subject
     Re: [sqlite] FIX FOR:: Duplicate output with pragma_list,
 function_list, module_list
 The reason it is being held:
    Message body is too big: 43259 bytes with a limit of 40 KB
 notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

The large size was caused by copying and pasting data from an Excel sheet.
I actually deleted the pasting but something must have stuck and bumped the
size
of the e-mail up.

Problem is the link above doesn't help me  as it asks for an identification
string
which I haven't got. I was trying to retract that posting, but can't do
that.
Now I get no mail from the SQLite list anymore and not sure if this message
is
actually going through to the list, but give it a try.

RBS