On 9/28/05, Ivo Kulms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry, I was a little bit unclear.
>
> My problem is that I have the need to treat "table1" and "TABLE1" as two
> single entities.

You need to treat table1 and TABLE1 as *separate* or the same?

And I apologize -- at least with the version of sqlite3 that I have
(3.2.1/3.2.2), "table1" and "TABLE1" are in fact treated the same.
They're not *supposed* to be, although table1 and TABLE 1 are supposed
to be. In code:

  SELECT table1 ...
  SELECT TABLE1

These are the same and should be treated the same.

  SELECT "table1"
  SELECT "TABLE1"

These are not the same and shouldn't be treated the same.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
               * Alternate: [EMAIL PROTECTED]