What didn't you like about SQLiteManager?  I have found the developer
very responsive to bug fixes, requests and patches, so I would recommend
detailing things that you didn't like or didn't work correctly for you
and sending it to him.

At the time that I was actively looking, I found it to be the best one
that fit my requirements (web-based, GPL, functional, PDO support, etc.)

Tom