For what it is worth, those messages reached my inbox twice on two different
threads at least.

Jim Borden
Software Engineer

jim.bor...@couchbase.com

On 2017/09/13 9:02, "sqlite-users on behalf of Simon Slavin"
<sqlite-users-boun...@mailinglists.sqlite.org on behalf of
slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

    On 13 Sep 2017, at 12:55am, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:

    > If anybody else is seeing these emails, and/or has advice on how I can
    > stop them, please send me private email.

    No messages from that address reached me.  My spam/junk/trash system has
full logging and that email address does not appear.

    There are traces of its use on the web, though they don’t seem to involve
trolling, just not the type of person to subscribe to this mailing list.

    Simon.