On 15 Sep 2017, at 2:24pm, Fahad <fa...@2doapp.com> wrote:

> #define SQLITE_ENABLE_STAT4 1

Should not affect your problem.

> I also changed this:
>
> #define SQLITE_DEFAULT_WAL_AUTOCHECKPOINT 1000
>
> to 250

That may affect your problem.  Try extreme values, with the objective being to
trigger definite corruption.  That way you have a reliable demonstration of a
bug you can post about.

Have you made any other changes to defaults, or used any PRAGMAs ?

I’m glad you found a way to minimise your problem.  I’m sorry I can help
explain what’s actually going on.

Simon.
--
 http://www.bigfraud.org     | I'd expect if a computer was involved
                             | it all would have been much worse.
 No Buffy for you.           |                -- John "West" McKenna
 Leave quickly now. -- Anya  |          THE FRENCH WAS THERE