Hi,

If I run a SELECT statement that returns an answer set is there an api call
that will tell me "number of rows in answer set" - something like
"sqlite3_row_count"? I have looked at the calls but couldn't find any -
sorry if I've missed it.

I know could use a "create temporary table xxx as my-select" and then
"select count(*) from xxx" but was wondering if SQLite holds that
information in an accessible place.

Cheers,

Dave

Ward Analytics Ltd - information in motion

Tel: +44 (0) 118 9740191

Fax: +44 (0) 118 9740192

www:  <http://www.ward-analytics.com> http://www.ward-analytics.com

Registered office address: The Oriel, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey,
United Kingdom, GU1 3SR

Registered company number: 3917021 Registered in England and Wales.