aps writes:

| I am trying to join the sqlite3-users list to ask a
| technical question but I never receive a response from the
| Mailman (and no it isn't in my Spam folder either).

Oops, I also was trying to join and also kept
not getting responses.  Also it told me I was not
a subscriber when I tried to change options or
post using the web interface at nable (as
I am now).

OH, the confirmation request *was* in my spam
folder, however!  (I don't use the gmail interface
and apparently the the getmail and forwarding I
do does not take the spam).

I was stupidly sending request repeatedly thinking
I was doing something wrong.  Sorry.