Hi All,

There is a problem we are facing with the multiple DB process write operation.

Following the procedure:

1) Open the Database in the two process as:

sqlite3_open_v2 (pcDbName, &psRaceSqlite->sSqliteInfo.pSqlHandle,
(SQLITE_OPEN_READWRITE | SQLITE_OPEN_CREATE | SQLITE_OPEN_FULLMUTEX),  NULL);

2) Both the link are added the busy handler and busy handler function is
retries for 10000 times with 10ms second of delay.
sqlite3_busy_handler(psRaceSqlite->sSqliteInfo.pSqlHandle,
dbm_sqlite_busy_handler,psRaceSqlite);

3) In one thread there is a continuous record insertion with begin and commit
operation. This begin and commit will be done with for every 200 record
insertion. time for a single begin to the commit is about 1 second.

4) If we try to write INSERT or UPDATE in the other thread using sqlite3_exec
() then it is giving the error.

Following is the failure cases:
1) Busy handler is invoked, but it will not get success for 10000 retry and
then give error.
2) Some time direct error is given without invoking the the busy handler.

Please can anyone help us to understand the use of the multi-thread handling of
the sqlite?

Thanks and Regards
Deepak