On Sat, 2005-10-01 at 00:02 +0530, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi ,
> I get this error while trying to install Trac.
>
> trac-admin /Trac/trac_project_env initenv
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/trac-admin", line 30, in ?
>     import sqlite
> ImportError: No module named sqlite
>

> And when i run
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] Trac]# rpm -qa | grep sqlite
> sqlite-3.0.8-1
>

> Can someone guide me as to which module is missing here.
>
> --Walter

You're going to need to install the pysqlite package which provides the
sqlite bindings for python.  The pysqlite web page (fittingly using
trac) is here: http://initd.org/tracker/pysqlite  However, you should be
able to install pysqlite on fedora by issuing the following command:

yum install python-sqlite

This is in the 'Extras' repository for Fedora Core 3, but may have been
moved in to core for Fedora Core 4.  If you need any help getting this
package installed on Fedora, better to ask on fedora-list: