On 12 Oct 2017, at 10:41am, Fiona <cxfhn1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now I have a db file of about 289GB in size, when I updata/delete with
> command-line,  the data is not changed/deleted at all, and no error ever
> returned, while insert is still working.

You say that the data is not changed, but the insert is working.  This suggests
INSERT works but UPDATE and DELETE does not.  Is this correct ?

Are you sure you have the right syntax for the UPDATE and DELETE commands ?  Do
they have a WHERE clause ?  Have you escaped the quote signs around your values
correctly ?

Try issuing the same commands using the SQLite shell tool interactively.  If it
works, the problem is with your shell.  You have be having trouble figuring out
how to escape quote characters.

Simon.