Well, now I have troubles loading this extension.

I've built another one before, fts5stemmer.

When using the CLI sqlite3 (version 3.20.1 from MacPorts):

❯ sqlite3
SQLite version 3.20.1 2017-08-24 16:21:36
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite> .load './fts5.dylib'
Error: error during initialization:
sqlite> .load './fts5stemmer.dylib'
[1]    35952 segmentation fault  sqlite3

When using the GUI DB Browser for SQLite:
fts5 extension reports the same error "Error: error during initialization:"
fst5stemmer loads fine (or at least reports to)