thank you.  i think there are too many errors in this guide for me to use it.

John

On 10/22/2017 09:03 PM, Keith Medcalf wrote:
There are a number of syntax errors.

Line 1 - You have an / that should not be there.
Line 6 - You cannot call a module, only a function in a module (not strictly
true, but in the case of pysqlite2, it is)
Line 12 - You are missing the closing quote on the SQL string
Line 17 - You have not indented the line

As for your syntax error, you probably have crap on a line that you think is
empty.  Or your editor is not putting in line endings properly and you have all
one long continuation line.  The syntax error was detected at the opening
bracket on line 6 but your actual error occurred long before this.

You may need to use a better text editor, or one that you are more familiar
with.

---
lot about anticipated traffic volume.