Don't forget about this handy pragma:

PRAGMA schema.table_info(table-name);

This pragma returns one row for each column in the named table.
Columns in the result set include the column name, data type, whether
or not the column can be NULL, and the default value for the column.
The "pk" column in the result set is zero for columns that are not
part of the primary key, and is the index of the column in the primary
key for columns that are part of the primary key.

The table named in the table_info pragma can also be a view.