Thanks all for the info.  I'm still doing thought wrestling on the
path I want to take.

On one hand, its brain dead simple for me to go the tokenizer route
and have my application dynamically generate the SQL string, I just
don't like that kind of code style as there are many faults with it,
especially with how the wrapper deals with binding and user provided
data.

On the other hand, since at least one of my dev environments has the
tools already to do a Windows build of the amalgamation, I can write
out a batch file so that the DLL is built on a whim, with the required
extensions at the ready.  The magic touch is to find out how to get my
source code in the wrapper to handle the new kind of DLL naming (Since
I don't want a generic SQLite3.dll being in multiple places that do
different jobs) while the exact same wrapper code CAN handle
SQLite3.dll.  Much more work, but later on, might be useful for other
aspects.  The last rabbit out of the hat is to modify the installer to
put the new DLL in the application directory instead of
System32/Wherever, but that's easier to correct than doing the
tokenizer.

@Jens;
Although there are pay for, and free to use, libraries that can be
linked into my applications, I've never been satisfied with the code
provided.  Often times, it has so many dependencies on stuff that
isn't required that I'm just not going to put into my code.  Not to
mention, the routines that they provide are limited in some fashion
that just isn't compatible with my mindset.  The one library I did
find (
http://www.itwriting.com/blog/articles/a-simple-delphi-wrapper-for-sqlite-3
), and was easily able to modify for my own purposes, however,
requires external DLLs.

I've tried taking the amalgamation and convert it into something that
I can directly embed into my applications (Which would be great), but,
I've yet to be successful.  Obviously it can be done, but, I've not
been able to do it on my own.