I have a database (encrypted w/ encryption extensions from drh). After
run a sql file on this database it gives the error "SQL error: SQL
logic error or missing database" after running a vacuum. it also seems
to give this error sporadically on other statements.

the sql file that i run does the following:
drops a table
creates a new table (same name different structure from the the table
that was just dropped)
adds a unique constraint
runs 7000+ insert statements

the file is executed using the .read of the command line utility, and
runs without error/warning.

As a side note i am able to run this same script against a MS SQL
Server database without error.

Between the fact that i can run this script on sql server and don't
get any errors on the .read, makes me think that my script is valid/well
formed.

Oh.. other important stuff... i was on 3.2.2 when i started running
into this problem. Upgraded to 3.2.7 with the same results. I'm on
Windows 2003 and using a local database.

Any suggestions?
--Preston