Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 7:11 PM
To: SQLite
Subject: [sqlite] Virtual table row deletition on trigger

Hello,

I run into a little anoyance regarding virtual table.

I have a contentless table:

CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE "OCR" using fts5 (content='',FullText)

bind with a trigger for row deletition:

CREATE TRIGGER "ART_AD" AFTER DELETE ON "ART" BEGIN INSERT INTO "OCR" ("OCR",rowid) VALUES('DELETE',old.rowid);END

It works as advertised however if I am deleting rows in transaction above ~20.000 rows put SQLite himself in “busy” state.

Is this a known limitation ?
That the virtual table row deletition triggered on normal table deletition interfers with the normal table in transaction?

Info:
Im not using VAL, jurnal is in memory.

Latest build.

Thank You,