Hi All,

I encounter a problem with inserting a DateTime.UtcNow to a database, after
upgrade from System.Data.SqLite.x64 ver. 1.0.76 to System.Data.SqLite.Core
ver. 1.0.106.
I have a table which has a column of type DateTime in my code I insert
there an actual UTC Date (which is not the same as my local time). When I
want to gather previously added record, my record contains date in his
DateTime column, but this DateTime is a localtime with kind specified to
'undefined' instead of 'UTC'.
My codebase is in C#. I try to specify DateTimeKind in connection string or
DateTimeFormat as ticks but they aren't works.
Is this a bug in SqLite(I suppose yes), or maybe I have to do something
extra to make it works?

Best Regards,
Michał Niegrzybowski