"Mrs. Brisby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I had some MacOSX systems suffer a power failure, when they came back
> I made some copies of the database and: [integrity_check failed]

This suggests that you copied only the database file itself and
not its rollback journal.  That can lead to corruption.

The best fix is to go get a fresh copy of both the file and its
rollback journal, make sure they both are in the same directory, then
open the database file.  The journal will be read and will automatically
roll back pending changes, restoring the database to a consistent state.

Failing that, you can try to do a ".dump" of the database into
a fresh database.  If ".dump" gives problems, try running it separately
for each table in the database file.  You should be able to recover
most of your data that way, but some patching and fixing will still
likely be necessary once you are done.
--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>