Hi Ryan,

Do you mean it would be more efficient to generate entries such as these
(with randomly chosen integers and running numbers) in the application and
then committing them to the database with sqlite3_exec or similar?

For a large number of entries, I assumed there would be greater overhead in
preparing and binding the values than both generating and storing them with
a single RCTE.