Hello,

I could spot two behavior changes in f6355970 while testing GRDB.swift.

1. For statements made of parameters, such as `SELECT ?, ?` or `SELECT :a, :b`,
the sqlite3_column_name used to return the parameter name ("?" or ":a" etc.)
for all parameters, the last one included. The latest version returns an empty
string for the last parameter.

2. '^foo' used to be an invalid FTS5 pattern. It is valid in the latest version
(but I did not check its behavior).

Cheers,
Gwendal Roué